Elan offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive units. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier and less costly to install than other stairlifts.
- 300 lb capacity
- Locking swivel seat at the top of the stairway
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail,
means the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase.
- Audio diagnostics make service easier and more precise
- Hidden rack-and-pinion drive system provides a smooth ride
- Battery-powered technology ensures access even during power outages
- The arms, seat and footrest flip up, creating plenty of space to walk up the stairs
- Safety sensors that detect any obstacles on the stairs
- Overall depth folded – 12”
- Hinged rail option available
Bruno ELAN Brochure downloadable PDF